Industrial and Chemical Plant Shutdown and Turnaround
Let Adept handle your vessel inspections and testing for a trouble-free experience
Industrial and chemical plant shutdown and turnarounds represent a high degree of coordination and communication within a strict time frame for operators of certain high-risk sites.
Our team can liaise with other on-site contractors to organise the completion of our inspections within your plant shutdown and turnaround timeline, providing helpful suggestions to reduce time on site. Through our connections with a range of other contractors, we can also arrange any further testing wherever it is necessary to help things run as smooth as possible.
Let Adept handle your vessel inspections and testing for a trouble-free experience during your plant shutdown and turnaround.
High risk sites we service
Our plant shutdown and turnaround procedure
Adept can be relied on to make your scheduled plant shutdown and turnaround run as efficiently as possible.
- Adept require prior notice of your scheduled shutdown period, especially if in a holiday period.
- Adept then need notice of what testing you want performed or we can provide consultation on what you need.
- Adept will contact the other site contractors in advance to coordinate our work and provide you with a quote.
- Upon receipt of a purchase order, an Adept Inspector will attend your site on the agreed date to conduct your required inspection.
- Adept make sure to work to timelines as best as possible – we continue to work with contractors to coordinate when certain vessels are getting opened, when they need to be depressurised and when they need to have control checks.
- Adept can provide feedback on how the process could be run better for future scheduled shutdown procedures because we are invested in helping our clients save time and money.
“Adept go above and beyond. They worked around the clock to keep our pressure vessels compliant nationally when all the borders were shut. They make sure that any pressure vessels needing registration are actioned and keep all of our registrations in date.”
“Adept put our national audit together quickly and met all of our timeline requirements. They consistently deliver quality reporting and are always very helpful.”
“Adept are great to work with. They have been very hands on with making sure we understand and action our compliance requirements. They offer practical solutions and make sure we stay compliant.”
“Adept Inspections & Training were called upon to carry out Statutory Pressure Vessel Testing & Inspections on our available assets, not only in our Workshop but were more than willing to travel to nearby sites. Adept not only supplied us with a punctual and competent Service Technician but also, with friendly Office Staff who look after all necessary planning, recording and documentation. I would recommend Adept Inspections and Training to anyone who requires this type of service.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get the inspection frequency of my pressure vessels changed?
Yes – but there are limits depending on the compliance of the pressure equipment and the historical quality of the servicing of the equipment.
We can provide expert advice on changing the inspection frequency of your pressure vessels.
How do I know if my equipment needs chemical cleaning?
Adept can advise on whether your pressure equipment needs chemical cleaning. If you are unsure of what chemical cleaning your site requires, an Adept Inspector can consult with you to organise the service/s you need during your shutdown and turnaround period.